Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hey Y'all

     This is Sarah, AKA The Unrepentant Reader here. I intend this blog to be a place to talk about books, books, and more books! What I am reading, All books both new and old, including reviews of my favorite books and authors  as well as new books too! Everything is on the table.  I am a huge self-proclaimed nerd and I love Sci-Fi and Fantasy as well as YA and Non Fiction. I also love comics, anime, manga, movies and tv shows. I may go over those as well, but no promises. ;) 

     Beginnings are hard so lets get started! Please feel free to give me book recommendations or blog ideas! I look forward to talking about books with y'a'll!  

Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon. Book 5 in the Outlander Series. 

TBR: A Breath of Snow and Ashes, Book 6 in the Outlander Series. In a Sunburned Country, by Bill Bryson.  Deception Point by Dan Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment